Anvil Ventures is a growing information security consultancy.
Check Our Job Openings
Seattle, Washington or Remote (United States)
Anvil is seeking a Security Engineer to join its team. As a Security Engineer, you will perform tests of customers’ web and mobile applications, networks, and embedded systems. You will also be provided dedicated time for research and development. Anvil was founded in 2017 and is an information security consulting firm providing highly technical engineering and consulting services to firms, both large (Fortune-50) and small (startups). We aim to be extensions of our customers’ security engineering teams and are building a team of like-minded professionals.
- Assist with scoping customer engagements
- Perform penetration tests, solo and in teams consisting other Anvil Security Engineers
- Perform source code audits
- Generate vulnerability reports and deliver them to Anvil customers
- Participate in Anvil’s research program
- At least two years of experience in information security
- Familiarity with penetration testing techniques and methodologies
Ability to manually find vulnerabilities in source code
- Knowledge of Java, Python, and C/C++
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Anvil embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know. To be considered, please send your resume as text in the body of an email message to email@example.com
Anvil was founded in 2017 and is a boutique information security consulting firm that provides penetration testing services to large technical firms in both application and embedded spaces.
We are looking for a reliable Operations Associate to support the daily operations of our security consulting practice. Responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.
The Operations Associate must have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks. They should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Overseeing general office operations and performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders
- Managing and updating company databases
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Planning and organizing events and employee engagement activities
- Assisting human resources with recruitment and onboarding activities
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Experience in office management or an administrative role
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Associate degree preferred
Anvil was formed by industry veterans. As we have grown, we have maintained a few basic principles: everyone is an owner, be professional, do good work, make whatever we touch more secure. It seems pretty simple, but we believe a professional consultancy that understands the role of security in a modern world and maintains high standards for quality and professionalism is novel for our industry. We work with a lot of large, well known tech firms and some smaller firms with interesting technology challenges. We work from the low level (hardware) through more procedural (software development lifecycle) work.
There is lots more to say but let’s start there. If it sounds interesting, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start a conversation.