Anvil Ventures is a growing information security consultancy.
Check Our Job Openings
Seattle, Washington or Remote (United States)
Anvil is seeking a Security Engineer to join its team. As a Security Engineer, you will perform tests of customers’ web and mobile applications, networks, and embedded systems. You will also be provided dedicated time for research and development. Anvil was founded in 2017 and is an information security consulting firm providing highly technical engineering and consulting services to firms, both large (Fortune-50) and small (startups). We aim to be extensions of our customers’ security engineering teams and are building a team of like-minded professionals.
- Assist with scoping customer engagements
- Perform penetration tests, solo and in teams consisting other Anvil Security Engineers
- Perform source code audits
- Generate vulnerability reports and deliver them to Anvil customers
- Participate in Anvil’s research program
- At least two years of experience in information security
- Familiarity with penetration testing techniques and methodologies
Ability to manually find vulnerabilities in source code
- Knowledge of Java, Python, and C/C++
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Anvil embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know. To be considered, please send your resume as text in the body of an email message to email@example.com